Definition of Imagine: “To form or have a mental picture or idea of something”
This is an ideas and keyword list I have created after conducting primary and secondary research on the phrase “Imagine”:
- Images pictures what you can see
- When you have sounds you try and focus and create an image-The Tate Modern Museum had a tower made up of radios, “Babel by Cildo Meireles” It has 100s of different radio statins playing, therefore you have to focus and listen to the sounds you are concentrating on to create an image in your head, neither it all sounds blurry and mixed.
- 5 senses
- Light spectrum
- Blind people or pratitaly blind- they imagine what they can see. A friend of mine is partially blind and she shared her experience with me on how she sees lights blurred and has to focus on sound in order to crate the full image.
- Dreams/ daydreams- letting your mind set free to wonder and thing “mind-wandering can aid in the process of creative incubation.”
- Self expression
- Power of your imagination
- Making new things happen
- “Fear less, Imagine more”
- Inner child
- Imaginary friends
Anything can be classed as imaginative and as art. For example “Red on Maroon” by Mark Rothko, exhibited in the Tate Modern Museum; it is a very smile piece of art, yet is very seen to be very imaginative and as a result is very famous.